The video below will walk you through these steps:
- Right click on the attachment file to bring up a menu select “Save As…”
- This will bring up a window where the Algorithm will be saved, usually in the “Documents” folder, save the algorithm into this location.
- Connect the charger to your PC via the QuiQ Programming Kit.
- Open the QuiQ Programmer CT software.
- Select the browse button to open the menu
- Navigate to the Folder where you save the algorithm and click "Ok" (NOTE: The algorithm .enc file is encrypted and your PC will not be able to read it)
- The algorithm file should appear on the bottom left-hand side of the Programmer.
- Highlight the algorithm (it will turn blue) and press “Add to charger”
- The Algorithm should be in list in the right-hand side box
- Highlight the algorithm (it will turn blue) and press “Set as Default”
The algorithm will now appear in the top right-hand box and is the select algorithm. Please note if your charger has 10 algorithms preloaded you will need to delete one to add the new one. This can be done by highlighting an algorithm in the bottom right-hand side box and pressing Delete from charger.