Product Series: QuiQ
Article No: FAQ041
The video below will walk you through these steps:
- Right click on the attachment file to bring up a menu and select “Save As…”
- This will bring up a window where the Algorithm will be saved, usually in the “Documents” folder; save the algorithm into this location
- Connect the charger to your PC via the QuiQ Programming Kit
- Open the QuiQ Programmer CT software
- Select the browse button to open the menu
- Navigate to the folder where you save the algorithm and click "Ok" (NOTE: The algorithm .enc file is encrypted and your PC will not be able to read it)
- The algorithm file should appear on the bottom left-hand side of the Programmer
- Highlight the algorithm (it will turn blue) and press “Add to charger”
- The algorithm should be in list in the right-hand side box
- Highlight the algorithm (it will turn blue) and press “Set as Default”
The algorithm will now appear in the top right-hand box and is the select algorithm. Please note if your charger has 10 algorithms pre-loaded you will need to delete one to add the new one. This can be done by highlighting an algorithm in the bottom right-hand-side box and pressing "Delete from charger".
Note: For regions with higher input AC voltage (220 - 240 VAC), we recommend using a Variac (Variable Transformer) or a Voltage Converter (220/240 VAC to 110/120 VAC) to step down the AC input voltage during programming. This is to make sure that the house-keeping power supplies are turned on at just an enough voltage without engaging the output relay, and also to minimize the risk of damaging the microcontroller due to fluctuations from power grid.
If you continue to have issues, please submit a support ticket here.