How to change the algorithm on an IC Series Battery charger.
To check the default charge profile, follow these steps:
- Disconnect AC power from the charger or unplug the AC cord from the wall and wait 30 seconds for the charger to completely power down.
- Reconnect AC power while holding the charger’s button down (with the wrench symbol on it) release the button once the battery indicator begins to flash green.
- To verify the current charge profile, press the button again and the display will flash the currently selected profile (e.g. P-0-1-1 would indicate profile 11).
- To advance through the pre-loaded charging profiles, press and release the button until the desired profile is reached.
- Once the desired profile is reached, press and hold the button for 10 seconds to confirm the profile change and exit the selection mode.