To check the default charge profile, follow these steps:
- Disconnect AC power from the charger or unplug the AC cord from the wall and wait 30 seconds for the charger to completely power down.
- As you reconnect AC power press and hold the charger’s button (with the wrench symbol on it) until the red error indicator begins to flash. Once this happens, release the button.
- To verify the current charge profile, press the button again and the display will flash the currently selected profile (e.g. P-0-1-1 would indicate profile 11).
- To advance through the pre-loaded charging profiles press and release the button until the desired profile is reached.
- Once the desired profile is reached press and hold the button for 10 seconds to confirm the profile change and exit the selection mode.