It is as easy as inserting a USB drive. See the attached guide with instructions on how to:
- Collect information from the charger
- How to read the extracted data
- Update the software or load an algorithm
Once you prepare a USB, it is as easy as in this video:
Addendum on programming Instructions:
- The USB Drive needs to be formatted as FAT32 Filesystem in order to work.
- It's preferable to use brand name USB drives. They are built to industry standards which should prevent any issues while programming.
- For uploading algorithms, make sure the "CHARGER" folder from the algorithm file is the top-level folder on the USB drive.